postponement of the MCG
As a result of current developments with regard to the corona pandemic, it will, unfortunately, not be possible for us to hold the MCG Conference at the Technische Hochschule Köln due to organizational issues (compliance to hygiene regulations and campus access rules). Therefore, we would like to postpone the MCG Conference to the beginning of 2021, if the situation at that time allows it.
Abstracts that have already been submitted will be taken into account, unless otherwise desired, and must not be resubmitted. If you would like to withdraw your abstract, please write us a short email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the current situation.
Call for Abstracts
DOWNLOAD CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The 7th international conference on Machine Control and Guidance will be held in Cologne from September 10th – 11th 2020 and is hosted by
- Technische Hochschule Köln
- Institut für Bau- und Landmaschinentechnik
- Kölner Labor für Baumaschinen
We invite you to present and discuss recent developments in machine guidance and control technologies.
- Absolute and relative positioning
- Sensor fields of application in mobile machinery
- Data acquisition and evaluation for process optimization
- Dynamic modelling and simulation
- Methods for the simulation and design of machines and work processes
- Guidance and SLAM applications in mobile machinery
- Autonomous and automated mobile machinery
- Communication and connected systems (IoT)
- Development of components, drive systems and controls
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
LANGUAGE & LENGTH
The conference languages will be English and German.
We ask all interested parties to submit thier suggestions in the form of an abstract (max.1200 words or 2 A4 pages) via email@example.com
Presenters should limit thier lectures to 30 minutes, including time for discussion.
You can submit the contributions in German or English.
Abstracts should be sent in PDF format using the following filename: MCG2020_AuthorName.pdf
Submission of abstracts: 27.04.2020
Acceptance notification to authors: 22.05.2020
Full paper submission (no review): 20.07.2020
SUBMISSION & TEMPLATE
Abstracts should be uploaded in PDF format using the following filename: MCG2020_AuthorName.pdf
Abstracts can be submitted using the follow E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.