Call for Abstracts
DOWNLOAD CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The 7th international conference on Machine Control and Guidance will be held online from November 25th - 26th 2021 and is jointly hosted by
Kölner Labor für Baumaschinen (IBL Köln - TH Köln)
Department of Off-Road Machine and Vehicle Engineering (TU Wroclaw)
We invite you to present and discuss recent developments in machine guidance and control technologies.
- Absolute and relative positioning
- Sensor fields of application in mobile machinery
- Data acquisition and evaluation for process optimization
- Dynamic modelling and simulation
- Methods for the simulation and design of machines and work processes
- Guidance and SLAM applications in mobile machinery
- Autonomous and automated mobile machinery
- Communication and connected systems (IoT)
- Development of components, drive systems and controls
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
LANGUAGE & LENGTH
The conference languages will be English and German.
We ask all interested parties to submit their suggestions in the form of an abstract (max.1200 words or 2 A4 pages) via email@example.com
Presenters should limit their lectures to 20-25 minutes, including time for discussion.
You can submit the contributions in German or English.
Abstracts should be sent in PDF format using the following filename: MCG2021_Topic_AuthorName.pdf
Submission of abstracts: 30.07.2021
Acceptance notification to authors: 27.08.2021
Full paper submission (no review): 16.10.2021
SUBMISSION & TEMPLATE
Abstracts should be uploaded in PDF format using the following filename: MCG2021_Topic_AuthorName.pdf
Abstracts can be submitted using the follow E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions please direct them to the conference email address email@example.com
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alfred Ulrich
(Kölner Labor für Baumaschinen - research group of the Institute of Construction Machinery and Agricultural Engineering - TH Köln)
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Piotr Dudzinski
(Department of Off-Road Machine and Vehicle Engineering - TU Wroclaw)