7th International Conference on Machine Control & Guidance Proceedings; Technische Hochschule Köln
September 10 - 11, 2020 Cologne, Germany
Welcome to the MCG-Conference 2020 in Cologne
The 7th international conference on Machine Control and Guidance will be held in Cologne from September 10th to 11th 2020. The original aspect of MCG Conference is to cross different application domains and scientific areas and to bring together researchers, industry engineers and PhD students. The conference is jointly hosted by Technische Hochschule Köln and Kölner Labor für Baumaschinen.
The conference is focussed to research and development in order to increase the autonomy of mobile machines, acting autonomously or in cooperation with humans and/or other machines.
- Absolute and relative positioning
- Sensor fields of application in mobile machinery
- Data acquisition and evaluation for process optimization
- Dynamic modelling and simulation
- Methods for the simulation and design of machines and work processes
- Guidance and SLAM applications in mobile machinery
- Autonomous and automated mobile machinery
- Communication and connected systems (IoT)
- Development of components, drive systems and controls
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
LANGUAGE & LENGTH
The conference languages will be English and German.
We ask all interested parties to submit thier suggestions in the form of an abstract (max.1200 words or 2 A4 pages) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenters should limit thier lectures to 30 minutes, including time for discussion.
You can submit the contributions in German or English.
Abstracts should be sent in PDF format using the following filename: MCG2020_AuthorName.pdf
Submission of abstracts: 27.04.2020
Acceptance notification to authors: 22.05.2020
Full paper submission (no review): 20.07.2020
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alfred Ulrich
Kölner Labor für Baumaschinen
TH Köln - Campus Deutz
Betzdorfer Str. 2